Here’s one way to use your newly created animation from your CAD/CAM files–post them to your YouTube channel while embedding links back to your website. Did you know that YouTube is now the 2nd largest search engine after Google? Over 6 billion hours of video is watched on YouTube every month. Your customers are probably going to YouTube to research their engineering needs.
Reasons to use Technical 3D Animation
1. Quickly, visually, communicate complex concepts and interactions.
2. Strip away an object’s outer layer revealing the inner workings of an assemblage.
3. Simulate phenomena such as gravity, liquid, and gaseous material properties.
4. Correctly represent the surface properties of physical objects.
5. Add animated informational graphics like arrows and numbers.
6. Visualize at the either the micro or macro scale.
7. Manipulate temporal events by either slowing down or speeding up for better understanding of a process.
8. Visualize objects that can’t be normally seen.
Share This Post: